Ferrari Theme Park
Availability : Daily
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is now open to the public and offers a truly amazing experience for every member of the family. The park hosts more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests - from speed thrill rides to the world’s most advanced simulators and family-friendly attractions - in addition to a wide variety of Italian restaurants, unique shopping experiences and dedicated entertainment.
Rides & Attractions Include:
Formula Rossa – The world’s fastest roller coaster will be powered through the 2.07 km track at speeds up to 240 km/h; reaching 0-100 km/h in less than two seconds.
Speed of Magic
– This incredibly sophisticated fantasy attraction follows the adventures of a young boy as he travels through 4-D dreamscapes in the pursuit of ‘Nello’ - a mischievous racing car driver from another world.
– This is a driving school for children and the first component of the Ferrari driving academy.
Junior Grand Prix
– After receiving their driver’s license from the Junior GT school, children will be enrolled at the Junior GP, a racing school for budding Scuderia drivers.
– The world’s largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello, Galleria Ferrari is an interactive presentation of Ferrari’s enthralling history from 1947 to the present
– At the heart of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi lays the enormous crystal funnel housing of one of the world’s most thrilling rides.
Fiorano GT Challenge
- This rare ‘dueling’ coaster sends two trains of three Ferrari F430 Spider carriages weaving along parallel tracks in a high octane race to the finish line.
– Covering an area of 6,300 m2, Bell’Italia is a miniature recreation of famous Italian cityscapes, structures and racing venues, featuring 17 stops along the way.
Made in Maranello – A unique opportunity to go behind the doors of the famous Ferrari factory in Maranello - a privilege previously only enjoyed by Ferrari owners.